Workplace Accident Reports in South Carolina

If management is refusing to file workplace accident reports in South Carolina after an injury, you may feel lost. Contact our South Carolina law firm for a free consultation.


What if my employer refuses to file an accident report?


In South Carolina, the injured worker has to notify the employer of their injury. It can be verbal, or it can be in writing, but there has to be notification. Written notification makes it easier to prevent the employer from denying that you gave them notification. Once you’ve given them notification, your employer will probably start directing you to medical treatment to their doctors. They may not accept the claim, but still attempt to tell you what doctors to go see.

If you had a serious injury in South Carolina, you need to contact an experienced South Carolina workers’ compensation attorney to assist you in making sure your employer has notice, and doing the right things to build your case so that you can file your claim, and you can pursue your rights, and your treatment that you need, and the paychecks that need to be replaced. Call our office and we will help you. Call our office so that we can fight for you and your family.

Were you or a loved one hurt on the job and have questions about filing workplace accident reports in South Carolina? Contact experienced South Carolina worker’ compensation lawyer H. Bright Lindler today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

We will fight for you and your family.

Like Us on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *